Warranty & Servicing
Guaranteed Peace of Mind
Every new Jayco RV comes with a 24-month warranty, a promise that your Jayco RV is free from workmanship or material defects. Warranty period commences from the date of purchase.
- Every Jayco comes with our 24-month warranty
- Covers workmanship and materials against defects
- Includes coverage for interior and exterior components
- Applies from the day of registration
- All warranty work carried out free-of-charge
- Enables you to holiday with complete confidence
Outback Package Policy
Jayco’s Outback range of RVs have been designed and constructed to give added strength and ground clearance, for limited unsealed road usage. We strongly recommend towing at safe speed according to travel conditions with extra care and attention required on uneven surfaces. Our Outback RVs are not designed for hard impact, heavy landings, severely rutted roads, or tracks.View Full Outback Package Policy
Warranty, Repairs and Replacements
Warranty repairs and replacements will be undertaken by Jayco or an authorised repairer, and are free of charge unless an on-site repair is requested, in which case a service call fee will apply.
Unless the owner has prior written consent from Jayco, the owner will not be reimbursed under the Warranty for repairs undertaken by an unauthorised repairer.